[PD] "The Improbable Orchestra" at San Francisco Decompression Sunday, 10/12/03

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Thu Oct 9 22:53:46 CEST 2003

Please come check out our interactive audio sound installation "The
Improbable Orchestra" (IO) at the Burningman San Francisco Decompression
Party/Street Fair this Sunday, 10/12/03.

IO consists of a 4 speakers arranged in a circle pointing toward a
central podium/command console. Visually enticing and mysterious sets of
knobs and buttons are laid out to lure a passer-by into experimenting
with the sculpture. IO creates a dynamic, ambient soundscape determined
by user input via physical controls.

For information about and some pretty photographs of our sound
installation, check out our website:

http://xiphoidprocess.com/io/

For more information about SF Decompression:

http://burningman.com/blackrockcity_yearround/special_events/decompression03/flyer2003.html

-Josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com