[PD] mandrake 9.0

Soren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Fri Oct 10 11:35:27 CEST 2003

Yeah. glibc was updated in mandrake 9.1, I think (I also had problems
because I ran the same PD version on two machines with different
Mandrake versions). Compiling PD should be trivial. Go to the src dir
and type
./configure
make
make install (as root... I never did this so I don't know if it works)

Cheers
Soeren