[PD] $0-problem

kristof lauwers kristof.lauwers at logosfoundation.org
Fri Oct 10 12:48:39 CEST 2003

Frank wrote:

> I don't know why you have such strange values, but in the text file,
> "$0" should be escaped and read "\$0" everywhere. I search and
> replaced everything and now it works (see attachment).

i'll try this later today (am not at my own computer now)
i don't really have an idea how the "\" disappeared.
well, maybe one thing..  if i remeber well it used to work allright
before i made it a GOP,  then i selected all, cut everything, put in a
canvas and pasted the rest back..
but i don't see how that could have changed changed the \ $0 though..

> ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                               _ ______footils.org__

xof