[PD] Collision detection

Just A Drummer murchisonjames_ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:55:46 CEST 2003

I know this may be a bit off what anyone has done but i am trying to
construct a small shooting game with pd and gem and im having huge trouble
with the collision detection. i have it working but there are a couple of
bugs that i have spent hours slaving over.  if anyone has any experience in
this department it would be very helpful if you could have a look at my
patch, because i'm losing too much hair over this.
thanks
James