[PD] .o0(gem) >> linux single buffer errors.. any fixes yet??

dmotd inaudible at dart.net.au
Tue Oct 14 15:31:06 CEST 2003

hi gem folks,

  i just updated my cvs gem and recompiled in the vain hope
  that single buffer would work on my debian based system,
  alas..

    error: GEM: Unable to create single buffer window
    error: GEM: Error creating const context

  has anyone worked out a fix or workaround for this one,
  or even know where the problem lies?

  (btw.. pix_kaleidoscope caused unresolved errors and had
  to be removed from the build process)

  ..

  i just grabbed the latest dyne:bolic disk to find that
  their build of gem0.87 works without such errors..
  but rebooting to dyne: seems a little futile for single
  buffer rendering..

  cheers,
dmotd.