[PD] Dual Display

kurt stockman kurt at kapotski.be
Wed Oct 15 10:37:39 CEST 2003

hi james,

see the attached file [this one assumes you have a dual display;
monitor at 1024x768 (left side) + tv at 640x480 (right side); adjust to your
settings...]

you can give the gemwin several messages:
[border 0]  gives you no borders...
[dimen 640 480] the dimension of your gemwin...
[offset 1024 0] where the top left corner of your gemwin is. here it
starts 1024 pixels to the right (and 0 from the top); which is on your
second display...
+ some others >> see the gemwin help patch.

grtz.krt