[PD] compiling error on suse 8.2

eh enrike at altern.org
Wed Oct 15 10:53:47 CEST 2003

hi,

i have been suffering the same problem that Aki reported.

> There are two "-Werror"s in the makefile. Remove them both.

I did remove both "-Werror"
I actually reinstalled SuSE coz i thought i had mess the whole thing up. I tried again
following the instructions from the pd-list and had the same error.
i never managa to get PD compiled properly.
Then i tried to install the rpm and it tells me that my system doesn't have some
libraries.
does anyone ever manage to install PD under SuSE 8.2 ?
I am considering switching to Knoppix ... or joining bill gates for ever ;-= ... but i
rather join Darth Vader.