[PD] IEEE 1394 Vid Capture

0 root at 0x09.com
Wed Oct 15 15:22:58 CEST 2003

I tried to find some sort of driver or software for the camera, but have found nothing. It's a sony DCR-TRV6. I don't have the manuals etc. that it came with, so if any one knows for sure that this model should have some software please let me know it's out there. I looked on Sony US and Sony Europe websites and there were drivers for many of their other cameras, but not for the trv6. I also did various general searches on google with no result except for a few instances of the same problem on forums, none with any responses. Any help, again, would be appreciated.

-ish