[PD] Plugin~ external for PD.

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Sun Oct 19 07:19:39 CEST 2003

At 02:17 PM 19/10/2003, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>Has it been ported to Windows?  I know that it doesn't compile with the
>Windows build system.  It could be a trivial error, I just haven't
>looked at it.

The only reason why I said plugin~, was due to the fact that I remembered
seeing in the docs that it would work with VST plugins on Windows. However,
I wasn't aware of the vst~ object, which I have now obtained.

Thanks anyway.

Luke

Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and main package maintainer
Audio software packaged for the Slackware Linux Distribution
http://www.audioslack.com
luke at audioslack.com