[PD] Framestein Quagmire (Help the NewB)

0 root at 0x09.com
Mon Oct 20 03:54:16 CEST 2003

I've been trying to sort out the Framestein help patches all day, and have run into two major stumbling blocks, which I now turn to y'all for help with.

First, could somebody please explain to me what I have to do to use a photoshop filter on a movie, I assume that the PS filters are for both movies and still images. I've been looking at the photoshop filters example patch for 8 hours now and still cannot figure it out.

Secondly, is there any object to capture a live feed into Framestein?

Thank you in advance for your help.

-i.s-h

P.S. can anyone point me toward a less obfuscated set of documentation or tutorials or help or anything for Framestein, aside from the one that comes with it?