[PD] PD Logo

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 21 00:11:06 CEST 2003

On Monday, Oct 20, 2003, at 15:08 America/New_York, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
> guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:
>

>> With all these pd packages and installers popping up ...
>>
>> Is  there a logo for PD available. If not, what about a logo contest
>> at
>> pure-data.org ?
>
> Good idea. I'd propose a bang with the letters "Pd" in it, like:
>    ____
>   |(Pd)|
>    ----
>
> or somehow like that.

Didn't you make one like that?  You should repost it.

> Btw: How is Pd spelled? I tend to use "Pd" as in the docs.

On the main Pd window, its spelled "Pd", so that seems to be official.
I think that there should be some basic ground rules for the icon
contest.  Here's my suggestions:

- has to be designed in Pd
- should be black and white, (at least a majority black and white)

.hc

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/