[PD] digital filters

jacques couzteau lists at bitfaeule.net
Tue Oct 21 17:02:42 CEST 2003

hello list,

i want to experiment with digital filters on wavetables. After looking
into the Pd Documentation i know there is 1000 different ways to do
this, BUT what's the best (most appropriate, easiest) way to do this?

What i have in mind is an architecture that allows me to build
recursive and non-recursive filters of which i can easily access and
change the coefficients and the number of coefficients. Can someone
give me advice how to get started with this?

Do such objects already exist?

I would also  like to visualize the fourier transform of a signal. Does
something like that exist?

cheerz and thank you

jacques