[PD] PD Logo

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Oct 21 17:56:28 CEST 2003

Hey I  like the idea in pd icon 015, though not as a file icon - more as a
logo.
Could do with some snazzy colour stuff though....
Unfortunately I can't contribute cos I only have paintbrush here.

BTW: is the logo to be used for shortcut icon and/or executable icon?? I
really like the simple pd in a box that Thomas sent for the pd-patch icon
(despite my own attempt which still looks nice with my colour scheme here),
but I'm having trouble working out what the LOGO will be used for.  I mean,
nobody is going to be packaging Pd in plastic wrap are they?  It would make
sense to have the logo for the main executable and shortcuts, and keep
something really simple for the patch icons... but this is the thing:
executable icons and shortcuts also need to be provided in 16x16 px versions
too!  which will make any snazzy designs look sh1te. hmmph

matt

http://www.loopit.org/