[PD] PD Logo

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 19:00:39 CEST 2003

22-24 are my favorites, they would look good with
inlets and outlets, I think that has already been done
though? Perhaps in the end the logo will have been
designed by everyone on the list as they're are
already patterns emerging!

Hallo,

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/andre/pd_icon_test21/image_view