[PD] [Gem-cvs] MarkEx objecst

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 22 15:39:01 CEST 2003

Those objects are now part of the pd-externals package.  So they'll be
included in the next version of the pd-externals Debian package, and
already are included in the MacOSX and Windows installers.  There is
some motion towards RPMs too, but I don't know more than that.

Part of the reason why they should be removed from Gem is that there
are a number of conflicts with the MarkEx objects, [counter] being one
of them.  In the packages, Gem's counter is called [gem_counter].
Currently cxc's [counter] is used, which maintains Max compatibility (I
think).

.hc