[PD] Enclosed shapes with "polygon" in Gem

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Oct 22 21:48:34 CEST 2003

Hey all,

Before Chris's Vertex Array stuff is done, does anyone have any tricks for
creating enclosed shapes using polygon? I'd like to create a cube that I can
move the corner point without creating holes between the polygons. Obviously
this just means that some of the polys have common vertecies, but before I
get to it has anyone made an abstraction/patch that takes care of managing
the shared vertecies?

It would be nice to be able to do more than cubes obviously... Is the vertex
array stuff going to be in .88 or .89?

Thanks
Ben