[PD] logo or icon?? (my opinion)

Nicholas Colvin colvin at dvida.net
Wed Oct 22 21:55:11 CEST 2003

Yes, but most of what we've seen have been screen captures that were
then brought into pixel editors for clean-up/modification i.e. not
produced with pd, but pictures of pd. I think many have been quite
attractive and usable as a program icon, but I am still not impressed by
the idea of a pd screen capture as a logo per se.

I need to get on this and actually make a logo myself. Maybe I'll have
time tonight.

By logo, do we want something like a splash screen, or something to
display on a website, or what? How would it be used? Or do we not even
want a logo, or just an icon?

BTW, has anyone gotten any feedback from Miller on this, or does he not
have an opinion (or doesn't care)?

Cheers,
Nicholas.