[PD] thanks

spiffy schmoo moogspow at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 04:48:02 CEST 2003

Hey, e skogen, thanks for the reply and the lfo example. It was really helpful. I also checked out zexy and now have that installed. PD seems to be a very powerful and flexible tool and I hope to spend more time with it this week and in the future, mainly for MIDI control of softsynths and algorithmic MIDI composing. I only wish I had a stronger math background... heh. I will probably be asking plenty more questions... =>

thanks again

spiffy