[PD] receive functionality question

David NG McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Thu Oct 23 18:15:27 CEST 2003

If you're just sending a string of numbers and nothing more, a cheap way
to do it is to use any of the IEM GUI objects. Take a number box or
something and use that as your receive object. If you check the help
patch for it you should be able to find out how to change the receive
symbol. (it might be "set rcv" or "rcv" or something like that)

Cheers,
David
.
. David McCallum