[PD] os x gem fullscreen

doktorp doktorp at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 15:53:12 CET 2003

I have gotten the offset to work, and forced gem to make an 800/600
window and have my second monitor at that setting. if I offset it just
right it seemed to work.

but using the second monitor flag and the fullscreen one would
consitantly crash me. =(

its best to init the settings before you create and start rendering
(with using the offset).
otherwise it seems to get unstable for me =\

-dok