[PD] os x gem fullscreen

doktorp doktorp at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 21:04:57 CET 2003

Hmm

maybe its a panther thing? Ive been running 7b85 for a while. Id always
set the toggle for secondscreen $1  and then hit 'create'

no joy, but I havent tried it for a while. ill try again later.

and btw, I tried the pix_separate to split the gem renderchain but
nothing changed at all. same issue as before.

All I did however was replace the 'separate' object with pix_separate,
in my patch..

is there any special 'architecture'/patch setup that needs to be done?

sorry for dragging this out but im a bit confused.

thanks for all the help again

-dok