[PD] Re: [PD]makefiles 4da Unauthorized.pkg [Aarrgghh]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 27 21:14:57 CET 2003

I think we should never start self-sensoring.  Tell your sysadmin/boss
that this lame software is preventing you from reading email pertaining
to "leading media prototyping software" which is consistently "applying
science to give critical advantage" to put it in the marketing speak
of the qinetiq.com website.

Sensorware is just plain bad.

.hc