[PD] [PD]unsubscribing from the CVS list?

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Oct 30 13:03:30 CET 2003

Hi,
at the bottom of the pd-cvs mails there's a link to the mailing list website
http://iem.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pd-cvs

There, at the bottom again, you can "edit options" by entering your email
address.

In the following page you can press the "email my password to me" button.
Use that to unsubscribe.

I'm sure IOhannes is faster with it, though.

greetings,
Thomas