[PD] formant synthesis

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Oct 31 10:36:29 CET 2003

morning,

On 30 October 2003 at 17:49:00, 0 appears to have written:
 > Yeah, I found that and got all excited. But when I tried to compile (Bloodshed Dev C++) it I got 100 different errors. I didn't really take the time to do it properly, so if you know that it will compile under Windows I'll give it a more concerted effort. One more reason I need to start dual booting.

well, i've never compiled ratts under windoof myself (don't use it),
so i can't give you any assurances that it will work there. the code
it's based on (rsynth) compiles on a bunch of different platforms,
though, and i didn't knowingly use any linux/unix specifics in
my adaptation, so i think the chances are pretty good that a
determined programmer could get it to work ;-)

if that turns out to be you, i'd be happy to integrate any patches
you come up with into the "official" distribution...

marmosets,
	Bryan