[PD] how to stop windows from growing (by 2 pixels)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Oct 31 13:12:04 CET 2003

hi,

could you be a bit more specific?  The bug is in adjusting the
window size, not the gop's bounding rectangle.  This is about any
window, and gop's contents suffer only as a consequence.

So, could you just make a blank new patch window, save it, and
look into the text in its .pd file.  There should be one line in
it.  Do you get

#N canvas 0 0 450 300 12;

or is it "...452 302...", or anything else -- with the original
pd.tk, and after adding the option "-highlightthickness 1"?

Krzysztof