[PD] "can't load library"

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Nov 2 03:05:10 CET 2003

Hi

I think I'm making a very obvious mistake but I cant' help myself. My
PD can't load the gem and the maxlib libraries. I put the DLLs in the
"externals" folder. And then I added the flags "-path
C:\pathto\pd\externals", "-lib gem" and "-lib maxlib" in the
bat.-file. This way works well with the zexy and the motex libraries.
I get alway the msg:

C:\Programme\pd\externals\gem.dll: couldn't load
gem: can't load library
C:\Programme\pd\externals\maxlib.dll: couldn't load
maxlib: can't load library

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you