[PD] New to PD

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Nov 5 07:00:53 CET 2003

hi,

depends which platform you are on? Under Windows GEM supports live video.
this is an external library, which you can get at
http://gem.iem.at/
It has an object for live video input and several objects to process it (and
lots of other stuff). you can output the result at your screen and save
snapshots to harddisk, but until now you will not be able to save the output
movie to disk.

for other OS there are more possibilites. pdp, gridflow, pidip, which are
all external libraries.

Marius.