[PD] Sensors

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 15:26:50 CET 2003

Hi, Christan Klippel has made the CVBOX interface: 88 channel AD
converter with 8, 10 or 12 bits of resolution. Connects to the parport.
Schematic, circuit boards and externals for Pd (Linux/Win), jMax and Max
(Win) available online. Try:
http://www.nullmedium.de/dev/hardware/cvbox.html

Christian also is working on a USB version but I don't know when this
will be finished.

Olaf