[PD] PIDIP configure confusion

martin pi pi at attacksyour.net
Thu Nov 6 10:05:37 CET 2003

hi,

can it be that you've got quicktime4linux and not
libquicktime installed. under debian i managed to
get a _big_ confusion between those two (if i
remember right, one of them is libquicktime and
the other one libquicktime1 when using apt-get).

i do not know on what platform you are, yet i just
emerged libquicktime under gentoo.

under other dists it might be so that you can
install both and compile against the right one yet
if you load pidip, the wront shared lib gets
loaded (actually they share the same name if i'm
right).

have a look at which lqt you got installed

martin

       		http://attacksyour.net/pi
	        http://www.machfeld.net