[PD] Quantization

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 6 10:53:07 CET 2003

Did you have a look at my beatpipe external?

http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml/software,html

You will need to add a small number as a time stamp in front of the bang
to make a list, and the external will quantify it according to a BPM and a
ticks per beat number you can change dynamically.

The source should compile on any platform. It is also in the pure-date CVS
at http://pure-data.sourceforge.net

Gerard