[PD] gfx card question

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 7 16:18:18 CET 2003

I'm planning on getting a powerbook soon, and it'll have an ATI card.

I don't think the ATI binary driver support anything more than the XFree
driver does.

the ATI website is very clear that video output is unsupported. There are
a couple of opensource projects that are working on it, but it only works
on certain all-in-wonder cards.

Ben