[PD] recording to soundfiles with Pd

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Nov 10 13:54:14 CET 2003

best solution would probably be, if you're under windows as you hinted at,
running cool edit (or nuendo?) using a directX driver for that.  I seem to
be able to run directX programs at the same time as pd (which uses the ASIO
driver) so there should be no problem here.

if you want to use pd, isn't there a [writesf~ ] object or something?
hope this at least prompts you in the right direction...

matt

http://www.loopit.org/