[PD] streamin~ / streamout~ format

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Nov 14 19:14:11 CET 2003

The streamin and streamout objects use packets of more or less fixed
length (64 samples in general). Each of these packages has a header
that encodes the format as defined in the t_tag structure in
stream.h.

It used to be raw format, but I changed that in order to be
switchable during runtime and to extend the objects to
multichannel (haven't done that yet ...)

Maybe the streamin13 and streamout13 objects still preserve the "raw"
format.

G.