[PD] latency

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Sat Nov 15 21:31:40 CET 2003

Selon plessas at sbox.tugraz.at:

> What soundcard on what OS on what CPU is this?

the sound card is an RME Hammerfall Multiface
the computer is a PC with a Pentium 4 2.4 GHz CPU, with a RAM of 512 Mo
the OS is Windows XP professional

for Pure Data, Nuendo and Max/MSP, I have set the latency of the sound card to
128 samples (3 ms), but 64 samples (1.5 ms) usually works

but I don't know what is the effective latency (from analogue input to analogue
output) I get using Pure Data, as the result given by "latency.pd" looks false
(usually 300-400 ms)