[PD] streamin~ / streamout~ format

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Mon Nov 17 05:55:04 CET 2003

I had tried some similar VST myself using Perry Cook's "TcpWvIn" and
"TcpWvOut", never getting to a point where it was very stable, though...

But, perhaps that code would be useful to someone? It's crossplatform,
under a flexible license.

http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/classTcpWvIn.html
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/classTcpWvOut.html