[PD] Basic help (XY controller)

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon Nov 17 16:30:26 CET 2003

I also have a XY controller abstraction on pure-data.org. It has to be in
edit mode, and would probably be too much for am OSX machine. It also has
acceleration so that it slows down when it gets closer to the target. You
can also chain them to create a cloud of following controllers.

www.ekran.org/ben/research/xy

Ben