[PD] A few small questions

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Tue Nov 18 00:34:48 CET 2003

hi guenter,

feel free to add a link to it from pure-data.org, but i'm planning on
updating the page frequently on my site, so the most recent version will
be there (it's faster for me to update my site once and send links than
to update various community sites.. until there's an RSS feed or
something that can distribute it.. which might be a nice idea.. :)

we should all thank andre for the font. it makes patch editing much
easier on the eyes.. thanks andre!

i think when this came up before, miller objected to anything that had
to be placed into system-specific directories. otherwise, this could be
included in the Pd distro. i tried using some font converters to get it
running in linux, but had no success..

if we could get it crossplatform, it might change people's mind about
Pd? the biggest complaint i hear about Pd is about the ugly GUI.

-- eric