[PD] Pd in white on black

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed Nov 19 14:30:48 CET 2003

"So what about Java Applets? There should be Java support for almost every
platform. But then we're getting damn close to the jMax way of doing it...
and they seem to try to get rid of their Java GUI for some reason."

Java GUI development is a bit of a time/resource eating monster.
Not sure why - I've been involved in managing/working on  a couple
of projects  recently with java GUIs and the GUI parts of the projects
have just spiraled into huge jobs.

At the place I'm at now we are using c#.net which is not very cross platform

but very very easy to develop with. Not very suitable for pd though.

cheers

mark