[PD] OSC bug

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Nov 19 19:40:49 CET 2003

This can be fixed if you can compile it:
In OSCx/OSC/dumpOSC.c line 743, in the function
dumpOSC_PrintTypeTaggedArgs():

change
  SETFLOAT(mya+myargc,ntohl(*((int *) p)));
  SETFLOAT(mya+myargc,(signed)ntohl(*((int *) p)));

...since ntohl returns an unsigned integer, you get 0xFFFFFFFF for -1,
which equals 4294967295 decimal...

Martin