Fwd: [PD] OSC

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 19 22:13:15 CET 2003

Hallo,
pedro hat gesagt: // pedro wrote:

> can we change the replyto to the PD list instead of to the person who
> wrote the message ?
> or am i the only one who always ends up sending the mail individually ?

List-Reply-To is considered bad practice by many:

It is worse, if mails inteded to be private mail reach the list by
mistake.

Depending on the mail software used a simple "Group Reply" will reach
the list, too. (Although I prefer to not be CC-included in mails to a
list)

Mutt provides the handy list-reply function called by pressing "L".

ciao