[PD] where do u apt-get???

nmp||| nomeparece at gmx.net
Thu Nov 20 08:53:09 CET 2003

hao,
after doing "my first" debianppc install ), i want to head to Pd,
dunno if it was gunter who mentioned a repository out there, i have
searched with no luck, my best mirrors are in brazil and what i see
there is a 0.32 version of pd.

I now i can manually d/l and compile but my Q. goes in search of a
deb ftp or http containing stuff like what h.c has already included
in the OSX and W%^$^$ extended installers.

It will be of great use a place where to apt-get install a "stable"
version + externals..

hope someone can give me directions on this cause im sure im missing something.
thanks,

nmp/

http:// Zona Desmilitarizada
|||||||| http://kolab.da.ru/  ||||