[PD] where do u apt-get???

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Thu Nov 20 13:17:58 CET 2003

I read:
> If people are interested I can offer a backport of the latest pd to
> Debian stable. Just not on powerpc, because I do not have a Mac.

If you choose to do this I could grab the source and do ppc packaging
of the .deb. OTOH I think using unstable is just fine for most people
and I personally prefer building pd from source anyway.

> I could go on talking about Debian release strategy, but it is better I
> do not start with that,

oh please elaborate on this, I haven't had this discussion for hours ;)
maybe invite branden to join the chat ?
</oops>

take care,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better