[PD] Patch window too large

Mitchell Turner mmturner at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 16:23:38 CET 2003

Hi all,
I am having a problem with PD that I cannot fix.  When I open a PD
patch like "C10.monophonic.synth.pd" found in
my ~/pd/doc/3.audio.examples/ , the window is too large for my screen.
I cannot grab the bottom of the window as it is too far off screen to
grab with the mouse.  I'd really like to re-size the window so I can
see what is at the bottom.

I am using an iBook 12" set to 1024 X 768.  Any idea how to re-size the
window when you cannot grab the bottom edge.  I'm using Wish 8.4.2.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mitch