[PD] state-saving (again)

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 28 00:00:10 CET 2003

Hey frank,

pool is what was just on my mind, but your multiple pool instance idea is
really brilliant! I may actually be able to do this. :) Are you giving names
for each state-set saved in one file, or are you leaving that up to the
filename management in pool? I'll have to take a close look at your
examples.

the "interpolation" I refer to is thomas's idea to use a lop~ filter on
control data to smooth it out. he sent me "smooth" (abstraction) and its
bundled with my gem gops. I have one on each of my controllers... Seems to
work very well, and I think it makes sense to offload some processing onto
DSP land, since I use it rarely.

I've attached "smooth"

Ben