[PD] Announcing "RRADical Pd"

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Nov 28 19:18:44 CET 2003

Frank,
This is a way cool idea and something I've been working on in my spare
time to help out friends who are new to Pd. If I wanted to contribute a
bunch of small GOP modular-synth units (very simple things, just
abstracting svf~ + slider, simple gop delay unit etc.), where
would I do that?

Regards,

Chris.