[PD] re: state saving

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Fri Nov 28 21:48:00 CET 2003

incidentally i am also pretty deep in the process of building a modular
sequencer that saves the state of all the objects in a song using
[maphash] which suffers from the same "saves the textfile releatve to
the pd dir, not the patch dir" problem.  how can you share a little more
detail on how your solved this issue?  also, what advantages does the
[pool] object have over [maphash]?

-josh