[PD] tcp socket between pd and graphical interface

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Sat Nov 29 07:46:57 CET 2003

right, this is how pd's gui communicates with its core.  additional
resource usage from this would be near immesarably small though as its
just a loopback network device, so i wouldnt worry about it.  the only
option you would have would be to run pd with the -nogui option which,
naturally, leaves you without a gui.

-josh