[PD] curve3d

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sat Nov 29 17:30:13 CET 2003

hello,

sorry, I didn't realise that your were using the gem.ddl I compile.
it's not an official realease of gem.
It was just disign for testing curve3d.
I've got the same problem on my computer : pix_film does not work.
This may comes from my compilation...

the good news is that curve3d was add to the CVS, so it will be include
in next official gem releases...

0.888 will be out soon I hope, this may fix the problem.

cheers,
Cyrille