Memento 0.1 [was: Re: [PD] Announcing "RRADical Pd"]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 30 20:05:31 CET 2003

Hallo,
David NG McCallum hat gesagt: // David NG McCallum wrote:

> Funny, this is extremely similar to the system I implemented... :)
>
> I've also in my setup assumed that all GUIs have the send and receive
> pairs as $0-guiname_s and $0-guiname_r, and all GUIs 0-127.

Yes, it's very similar in the way things are localized. Memento
however can persist everything (symbols, floats, lists,...) in a
consistent way thanks to pool. So you could for example store a whole
sseq-row in one line:

  [pack 0 0 0 ...]

  [commun s8 $0]

  [unpack 0 0 0 ...]

In the example "s8" would store a list of numbers.

BTW: I'm currently trying out subfolders named with floats to get
a fast state changing (== automation)

ciao