[PD] source for GEM on OSX

cgc at humboldtblvd.com cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Nov 20 20:11:06 CET 2003

Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:

> http://gem.iem.at/
>
> You probably want to get it from CVS.
>
> .hc

There is no 'probably' at all - http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem is the
ONLY place to get GEM source code!  Please do not get it from anywhere else, and
please do not distribute builds from sources that aren't the CVS!

While we're on this subject, what is the source for the GEM you distribute with
your installer, hc?  Most, if not all, recent problem reports posted on the list
come from this version.  And nearly every problem as been solved by the user
getting a recent build from either me or Jamie.  I'm pushing for an 'official'
release to come out soon, which will hopefully eliminate these issues.

cgc